GIVELIKE LLC. - GIVELIKE72.COM - STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS
1. Qualifying Persons
1.1 GIVELIKE LLC (’GiveLike’, 'Promoter', 'our(s)') operate competitions – skilled prize competitions resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions at the website www.givelike72.com (the 'Website') - (the 'Competition(s)').
1.2 The Competitions are open to all persons aged 16 and over and the age of majority in their country of residence except the Promoter's employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of our Competitions.
2. Legal Undertaking
2.1 By entering a Competition the entrant ('Entrant', 'you', 'your(s)') will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
2.2 Competitions are governed by US Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under US Law and the Courts of USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2.3 In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the Website, and by accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
3. Competition Entry
3.1 Competitions may be entered online via the Website. There is one category of Competition: Products for Likes.
3.2 Availability and pricing of Competition and ticket is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified on the Website.
Your GiveLike Account(s)
In order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account with us.
- (a) You can register an online at www.givelike72.com
- (i) To register an account online you will be asked to provide an email address or sign in via a social media account, such as Facebook (‘Social Media Account’)
- (b) Please note that your Social Media Account will also be the username that you use to log in to your account. Each account can only have one username attributed to it at any given time ("Givelike Account"). Therefore, you cannot attribute multiple email addresses, or Social Media Accounts to your Givelike Account. You cannot have two or more email addresses attributed to your Givelike Account.
You can however, change your username for your Givelike Account by logging into your Givelike Account. For example, you can create your Givelike Account using one email address and at a later date change your username for your Givelike Account to another email address. However, if you create multiple accounts using different email addresses or Social Media Accounts, each username will be treated as a separate Givelike Account.
When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to:
- (a) select a Product you wish to win, add it to your cart and go to checkout
- (b) when you are ready to Guess, go through the payment process. You will need to check and tick the declaration at checkout, confirming you have read and understood the Payment and Competition terms and conditions;
- (c) After the successful payment your Post is ready and you can start collect likes on it.
- (d) Share your post from your dashboard on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to collect likes. You can post to Instagram by downloading the picture of your post(!)
- (e) When you are ready to Guess, go to your dashboard and click on „Guess” near your chosen product.
- (f) If you bought multiple tickets, you can guess more. At once, you can buy only 10 tickets/product, but you can add more lately.
- (g) When the season ends, all your guess and bought tickets will be inactive. You can buy new entries for the new season.
3.5 The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete Entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.6 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
3.7 Guess the likes competition: Entries (tickets) are limited to 10 per product post at once.
3.8 Most likes win competition: Entries are limited to the number of the active products on the site per person. Abuse of this limit will not be tolerated and if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that an individual is exceeding this limit, for example by entering a Competition using multiple accounts, it reserves the right at its sole discretion to void any orders, or to award any prize to the next closest entrant.
By entering the competition you accept:
- That we can use your uploaded post photo, and your public data on givelike72.com and on our social media sites to announce the winners.
- Our company is entitled to publish our winner's on our pages (givelike72.com; GiveLike LLC. Instagram page; GiveLike Facebook page).
- Our company requires video recording about receiving the prize. In case of not providing our company the recording, the winner can be banned from upcoming seasons.
- Our company is entitled to check randomly the winners' Facebook and Instagram pages in order to check the validity of collected likes. Winners will be informed via e-mail every time when verification occurs.
4. Promotion Periods
4.1 Each Competition will run for a specified period (usually for two weeks). Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates ('Promotion Period(s)'). Competitions run from midnight until midnight (GMT).
5. Competition judging
There are two winners every 2 weeks. Judging takes place after we process your uploaded post photos and the winner will usually be announced in 3 workdays. Results will be announced to all entrants once the winner has been notified. Competition results will be posted on our website, at the WINNERS section and you will also receive notification via email. You can log in to your Account to check the results, see how close you were.
- (a) Tie Break Scenario – There can only be one winner. If a case arises where two or more players are equally close to the winner number, the winner will be the person, who guessed it at first or reached the winner like number first.
5.2 The Promoter will attempt to contact Winner(s) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant's sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.3 If for any reason the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 5 weekdays (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of a Competition or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to the Entrant with the next closest tip or like number. For the avoidance of doubt once the prize has been forfeited the original Winner will have no further claims against the Promoter.
5.4 In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all entrants Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition. The Promoter also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition.
5.5 All Entrants are automatically entered onto the Promoter's database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by the Promoter.
6. Winner's Details
6.1 All Winners will be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a Competition.
6.2 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter, the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
7. Competition Prizes
Competitions are comprised of many different Products. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be only one prize awarded for each Competition ('First Prize') and not one per products listed. Please also note the following:
- (a) During the course of a Competition, if due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated First Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award a selection of substitute product of equal or greater value.
- (b) Competition Cash Alternative: Should a Competition Winner not wish to take delivery of one of the First Prizes, the Competition Cash Alternative can be claimed. Please note that the additional money (like shipping cost) is not.
- (c) Tie Break Entrants: There can only be one winner. If a case arises where two or more players are equally close to the winner number, the winner will be the person, who guessed it at first or reached the winner like number first.
- (d) If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control (unreasonable waiting/delivery timescales or model discontinuation etc.), the Promoter is unable to provide the stated First Prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to award the USA RRP cash equivalent.
- (e) During the course of a Lifestyle Competition, if due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated First Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award a selection of substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
7.2 All other expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7.3 All Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
7.4 Each First Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Promoter or other prize suppliers.
8. Refer a Friend
The Refer a Friend scheme is operated in good faith to reward customers for referring genuine friends and acquaintances as new customers to the Promoter. Referrals are limited to 10 per customer. Abuse of this system will not be tolerated and if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that new users are not genuine individuals it reserves the right at its sole discretion to void any orders and/or entries earned as a result of the scheme, and to disqualify such individual as a Prize Winner.
The Promoter can store the chosen prize free of charge for 30 days after notifying the First Prize Winner, at the end of which time the First Prize will be delivered to the Winner.
10. Winners' Personal Data
10.1 Acceptance of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by the Promoter for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
10.2 By entering a Competition, you agree to the use of your name, address, and/or photograph or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation and as required by the Promoter if you are declared a Winner.
11. Limits of Liability
The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by the Promoter.
12. Electronic Communications
No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act, including any errors or mistakes. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers.
For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket guesses and like numbers recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and the Promoter shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event. Guesses and your post’s like numbers may be checked at any time by accessing your account at givelike72.com.
13. Data Protection Notice
Any personal data that you supply to the Promoter or authorize the Promoter to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Promoter to administer the Competition and fulfill prizes where applicable.
In order to process, record and use your personal data the Promoter may disclose it to
- (i) any credit card company whose name you give;
- (ii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer any of the Promoter's rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Promoter may have with you;
- (iii) any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer its business or any part of it;
- (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Promoter in any country; and
- (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data the Promoter may need to transfer such information outside the United States, in which event the Promoter is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
- (a) Paypal (including card payment)
- (b) Stripe
We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorization by the card issuer.
Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest, the prize is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
Your prizes will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
If the Winner is not in when his/her parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling, where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up the package or rearrange delivery.
Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your package to arrive the next business day.
16. Amendments of the GTC
The implemented amendments of the GTC proposed by GiveLike shall in every case be considered effective and approved by the „Entrants“, and users.
The users shall not be entitled for the illegal usage of trademarks, product labellings, graphics, pictures, and symbols used by the partners of GiveLike, with the exception of being allowed beforehand by the person concerned. Should this obligation be breached – in addition to the vindication of other rightful claims –, the Givelike shall be entitled for immediate dismissal of present contractual relationship.
Should any provision of the agreement, and the present GTC (hereinafter referred to as: agreement) be legally invalid, this fact shall not have any effect on the agreement as a whole. The provisions of the agreement not affected by invalidity shall be valid and shall be compellable. Users declare to comply with the GTC and considers its content binding.
18. Applicable law, jurisdiction of courts
For issues not covered in the GTC, the provisions of the relevant legal regulation of the given country, in which a GiveLike company is operating, shall apply. In case of any disputes regarding the copyright owner, which may arise from present contract and in conjunction with it, upon its violation, termination, validity or interpretation, the Parties shall acquiesce themselves to the Court vested with competences of the US. The GiveLike LLC., as the operator of the https://givelike72.com and the sub-domains, respectively, shall reserve its right for the unilateral amendment of present General Terms and Conditions. Of the eventual amendments and the conditions pertaining to the products, the registered members shall be informed in a short message on the local franchise website, as well as the visitors of the website.
GiveLike LLC, 906 W 2ND AVE STE 100, SPOKANE, WA. US 99201
Phone: 0036 309528306
Version 10. January 2019. v1